MY RED SEA AQUARIUM BUILD THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otherone

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
Lancaster,PA USA
Oh great... the clownfish knocked down the duncan last night and it landed right on top of some mushrooms. It has stung the mushrooms so bad they are melting. HELP!!!!!! IS THEIR A CURE???
Ya there is cure stop thinking you know better than everyone else and listen to the advice you've been given.

I do however greatly appreciate your honesty thru out this thread and truly do hope that the neurotoxins you now have in your body cause no real harm to you.

cichlid_king

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2011
Fond du lac, Wisconsin
Ya there is cure stop thinking you know better than everyone else and listen to the advice you've been given.

I do however greatly appreciate your honesty thru out this thread and truly do hope that the neurotoxins you now have in your body cause no real harm to you.
Well said

Sent from my HTC One V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mr.bigglesworth

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2012
By SF, Farther Inland, NorCal
Well the duncan is looking 10x healthier now. Ive been babying the duncan for the past week. Ive been feeding it every single day a mix of phytoplankon brine and mysis. That has really seemed to help. Just because i had all the equipment out already i spot fed every single coral in the tank. They have been POPPING lately. Healthy as can be. As good as it gets. Glass shattering on the speedometer. Off the charts.

mr.bigglesworth

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2012
By SF, Farther Inland, NorCal
The skimmer has bown slowing WAY down. The collection cup now takes an average of 5 days to fill up. Its interesting to note that due to unkown circumstances the skimmer seems to collect 5x more muck at night with the lights off than when the lights are on.

Rhodes09

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2008
Massachusetts
If you have low O2 levels over night ( due to primary respiration) microbes may be resorting to anaerobic respiration which has different organic byproducts. Just food for thought..

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store