My Schoutedeni Puffs - Update

lilacamy931

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2009
Burnemouth

I thought it was about time I updated on these guys as they have been with me roughly 3 months now.

After a traumatic journey to reach me and convinced one was dead and other dying, Porg and Chewie pulled through. Out of any of the puffs I have had past and present I am absolutely in love with these guys.

They have that puppy dog personality we all love, active little guys, interacts with us and they are growing well and will get a decent size.

They bicker time to time but otherwise they like to follow each other around. Guppies, endlers and plecos have all been good with them (guppies being another story and eating each others tails sigh).

I add red cherry shrimp over a month ago and I expected them all to be mowed down. Weirdly I have a small colony now in there!

Even with the high price tag I would recommend these puffs to anyone. Decent size, fairly peaceful, don't need a huge tank, no salt needed and fantastic personalities.

lilacamy931

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2009
Burnemouth
Seen them eat the odd one (especially if trying a starve day) but yeah very very surprised to see the shrimps in there months later.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store