My Tems

PBassJoe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2013
Houston
Temensis is my my favourite. They are just so different from other PBass. I'm hopeing I can get a huge tank one day and bred them.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

GoodPho~D

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2009
In the Water
The water must be really Hard! I'm guessing the pbass doesn't like it too much and my guess as to why the slow growth.

rlane

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Morristown, NJ
I don't know if I can pick a true favorite when it comes to what species of bass I like best, I currently own all the species available to the hobby and my favorite is constantly changing. For some reason though tems are always right at the top of my list. The only thing that amazes me more than their growth rate is the amount that they are able to eat compared to the other species. One of my tems, which is 20+ inches right now is almost impossible to keep full, it sure is fun trying though.

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
I don't know if I can pick a true favorite when it comes to what species of bass I like best, I currently own all the species available to the hobby and my favorite is constantly changing. For some reason though tems are always right at the top of my list. The only thing that amazes me more than their growth rate is the amount that they are able to eat compared to the other species. One of my tems, which is 20+ inches right now is almost impossible to keep full, it sure is fun trying though.
If you have such a collection how about sharing some pics with us?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

7Jason

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2013
Toronto ON CAN
Do you have intermedia and c.fogo?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store