My Three Gar

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Love your fish! The two FLG remind me of a .300 Remington Ultra Magnum bullet lol

And that has to be the biggest black arowana I've ever seen!

edit- Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but what are the dimensions on the 450?

edit2- Nevermind. 96" x 36" x 30" :WHOA: Very nice! I'd love to have that tank's dimensions! :)

crazyfreak204

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2011
Canada
B E A utiful fish man and how do u filter that big tank its crystal clear.i got a 680 and run three fx5 and one ac110 with a skimmer and in the process of adding another fx5 cause it isnt as clear as i want it .but i fidnt want to do the sump thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997R using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Tbone7050

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2012
Victorville, CA
B E A utiful fish man and how do u filter that big tank its crystal clear.i got a 680 and run three fx5 and one ac110 with a skimmer and in the process of adding another fx5 cause it isnt as clear as i want it .but i fidnt want to do the sump thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997R using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Hahahaha funny that you say B E A utiful I'm watching Bruce almighty right now!! Habaha

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
Man egon siik tank and super awesome gars !!!!!!!!
Thanks

Dang man in jealous
Thanks

Love your fish! The two FLG remind me of a .300 Remington Ultra Magnum bullet lol

And that has to be the biggest black arowana I've ever seen!

edit- Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but what are the dimensions on the 450?

edit2- Nevermind. 96" x 36" x 30" :WHOA: Very nice! I'd love to have that tank's dimensions! :)
Yeah the tank rocks, check out my 450 thread for filter/set up info. The Black is the boss,I love that fish!

I have a couple Nu-Clear canister filters for mechanical and a couple 55 gallon sumps for bio and also a trickle system pushing 2 gallons per hour through the tank.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Yeah the tank rocks, check out my 450 thread for filter/set up info. The Black is the boss,I love that fish!
The black gar is easily the coolest gar I've ever seen. He is stunning! I can't get over how flawless your balck aro is, either. Also, the largest black aro I've ever seen. Very impressed!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store