My UJ collection!

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
Heres the weeksii

The ornate has gained a lot of weight jut over night.

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
Thanks, the geos may have to go unfortunately, im thinking i may just have bichirs, my elephnt nose, spiny eels, a L114 and then angels and pearl gouramis. The geos and severum seem to like to eat the bottom feeders food and its become a pain for feeding time, im actually having to move my elephant nose fish into my 55 gallon grow out just so it can get some food.

Ponera

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
As someone who picked senegals for biological and evolutionarily cool reasons, I love this thread. I keep senegals myself...with geophagus. Yours are apparently all young. The polys will be probably active but chill, the geos I have learned to distrust but work around cause they are amazing too. Literally I've had 2 crops of Geo's that all started losing it on each other at about 6 inches. Try Synodontis petricola (or related dwaf synos) and I have had the best of luck with a SINGLE Mesonauta festivus. It literally bites the faces of bichirs that get too close and as a single fish isn't horrible, bit is kind of a jerk to any passive fish. Strangely, as target fish, large platys. Most are alive, takin hits and doing their silly breeding thing. Anything that lives past 48 hours will do fine with bichirs, be it feeder or high end fish. If they live through about 48 hours with senegals, they get ignored past that.

Christ I can't emphasize strongly enough what an amazing endeavour you have here. It's like all my dreams were fed steroids and then I got to see them. Then I shat the bed.

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
Haha thanks but i will probably move the geos to my 300 gallon when it is set up, and then there will be just 6 angels and 4 pearl gouramis. Im not a fan of platys either haha and tbh they would probably get eaten in my tank no matter the size. The same with the dwarf synos, they would probably get eaten or attempted to eat and kill a bichir, i have a baby hybrid syno though so i do have one :p

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
Thank you sir! Still looking for more!!! Getting a 300 gallon soon, and it will be stocked with UJ :p

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
They are still quite small, one of my tuegs has grown maybe 4-5" already. Thanks btw

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
Im selling 7 teugs, 2 buets, 1 weeksii, 1 retro and 1 delhezi if anyways interested. Im in cape coral florida, pm me for details, no trades please, pick up only.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store