Myanmar biotope - Channa Pulchra

jclyde13

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
Louisville, KY
Very nicely done. I think it would be awesome if you added more plant life. There are a lot of very easy aquatic plant species native to Myanmar: Cabomba caroliniana, Cryptocoryne crispatula, Vallisneria spiralis, Limnophila sessiliflora, etc...

volcanotimes

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2012
Thessaloniki - Greece
thank you for your replies.
at the aquarium have entered 7 channa pulchra.
for the aquatic plant species i want to add only native species of Myanmar. i ll see what i find here in Greece

thanks again

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
UOTE="volcanotimes, post: 7290670, member: 112930"]thank you for your replies.
for the aquatic plant species i want to add only native species of Myanmar. i ll see what i find here in Greece

thanks again[/QUOTE]
Awesome aquascape!:)

jclyde13

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
Louisville, KY
thank you for your replies.

thanks again
I thought I only listed plants from Myanmar, but looks like some are invasive... Though that Brazillian Pennywort you have in there definitely isn't a Myanmar species. Lol

volcanotimes

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2012
Thessaloniki - Greece
I thought I only listed plants from Myanmar, but looks like some are invasive... Though that Brazillian Pennywort you have in there definitely isn't a Myanmar species. Lol
man you're right. the pennywort is from my south american tank and i just put it but i found some cryptocoryne and vallisneria spiralis and i put these, :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store