Name that movie1

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
smokey and the bandit.megadeth?

A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man.
Yea I was cleaning today and found my Countdown to Extinction cd in a random place. I popped it in and listened to it twice. Then just a little while ago someone mentioned it in the
lonely frog thread.

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
Yea I was cleaning today and found my Countdown to Extinction cd in a random place. I popped it in and listened to it twice. Then just a little while ago someone mentioned it in the
lonely frog thread.
I'll have to check it now. I've been a fan for years.seen em a few times.one of the best shows ever was the peace sells tour,when they played a little dive bar in downtown D.C. I somehow remember it so clearly......right up front at the stage before the encore,my friend yellin over and over'black friday,black friday' and dave looks down at him and says"you can't have black friday without good mornin first A-hole!" that show was insane!

next night,me and some friends bumrushed the bouncers cuz we had no tix!hell yeah

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
That DOES sound insane!! Peace Sells in a dive bar?? Wow. Face to face with Dave!?? Id remember too:D CTE is good, Ashes In Your Mouth is my jam lol

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
That DOES sound insane!! Peace Sells in a dive bar?? Wow. Face to face with Dave!?? Id remember too:D CTE is good, Ashes In Your Mouth is my jam lol
yeah 'the bayou' they were just breaking out.show was way sold out,even got the bands autographs.my friend went backstage and got the shirt off mustaines back.he traded his patched up sleeveless jean jacket to Dave. good songs on that one,symphony was mine for sure.I love that political stuff.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store