Necrocanis' video fish journal past, present, and future.

Eupterus

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 11, 2006
Bennington, VT
I'm glad to see you back on here. Sorry to hear of what became of your 4000 tank build project, would have loved to see that setup "in action".

Eupterus

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 11, 2006
Bennington, VT
I'm glad to see you back on here. Sorry to hear of what became of your 4000 tank build project, would have loved to see that setup "in action".

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
It's been a long hard road. I just have to keep reminding myself that having only 5 catfish in a total of 135 gals of water between 2 tanks is a blessing since for a while I had no fish at all. These are all rescues (although they were originally mine) lol. I wish I could get some more fish. I actually paid for some and couldn't afford to ship them, but I'm trying to work it out with the seller now. Hopefully he'll either give me a partial refund or credit for more fish in the future.

nitrofish1

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2008
Northern Illinois
Any updates on how your doin necro? We havent talked in a year or two so i hope your just busy with another big tank while your away from here lol.

Your story was really touching and i hope that you can still fulfill your dreams, as many others chase theirs. I'd be willing to donate again if need be to get the project off the ground again.

cheers

Ken69

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2006
Wollongong, AUSTRALIA
Must have missed this thread last year, REALLY glad to see you back necro. Hope you are planning another MONSTER tank, 'cause my name will be on it. All the best anyway,

Cheers,
Ken.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
Thanks guys really appreciate all the thoughts. I have just 4 catfish and have moved 2x since the last time I posted and will probably move again soon. Being really broke, and at the bottom sux, but I'm slowly clawing my way back up. I am always planning another huge tank! lol, just don't have any resources or place to build it right now.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
This is a slide show of some of the pics of albino channel catfish that I have owned in the past. Nothing special but I'm thinking of doing this for all the species I have owned. I have thousands and thousands of pics I took of my fish in the past. lol

[video=youtube;JXsVKfpqFtA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXsVKfpqFtA[/video]

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
[video=youtube;LZ0h7oGEk3I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0h7oGEk3I[/video]

Wow seems like I really missed posting some vids on here. As an update so everyone knows Lucky the channel catfish was not so lucky. He ended up getting such a severe slope in his skull that he was incapable of eating. I couldn't really get to where I could force feed him as I have done for some of my fish in the past. Been dead for a while now. Living in an even less hospitable place to keep fish now. Have some other vids to post up here also from over the last year. Some are crap, but at least I am making some lol. Will try to get a newer one up soon.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
[video=youtube;SvOQWxKvG2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvOQWxKvG2o[/video]

This is a video where I tried to do some up close shots of the fish I had in my old appartment.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
[video=youtube;vb6fzncMy9U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb6fzncMy9U[/video]

This was a vid I did highlighting my Sun Catfish before I moved. Man have they grown since then lol. They are getting pretty big and piggy now!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store