Need advice : Armatus comm fasting due to overseas trip

Goban

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2011
jakarta
Guys i need your suggestions , i have been overseas since 29th of June and my three armatus are gonna starve for another 10 days. Before i left , i put around 10 considered big live feeders for my small armatus. The armatus is around 5" each, tank light is kept on , highly oxyginated and pretty strong current. I will be back on the 16th of july. My question is : are they gonna start to kill each othter and cause some serious injuries if they arent fed til the 16th? If it is really necessary i can ask my driver to go and feed them on the 12th. Coz i am also planning to get them off live feeders , so if its possible its better if i could starve them until i get home. So is it really necessary to send off my driver home to feed them? Thanks before guys :)

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
I think they should be fine. It might be pushing it at such a small size though..

Slippery K

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
My armatus starved for a month when breaking him off live at about the same size- they'll be fine for your trip, especially with feeders. Aggression can/will happen with or without food anyhow.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store