Need help asap please

Oscarfishkeeper000

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2021
Just replied to your post. But I’d up your water changes to 50% twice a week. Check with a test kit. In the meantime I did suggest moving the gourami to a qt tank with some salt 1 tsp per g. Watch the water quality of the quarantine tank.
Thanks for the advice my groumai has started eating again and swimming about like nothing was wrong did a 50% water change last night all fish seem to be ok eating so do you think it was something just with that one fish?

Reactions: AR1

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Thanks for the advice my groumai has started eating again and swimming about like nothing was wrong did a 50% water change last night all fish seem to be ok eating so do you think it was something just with that one fish?
Maybe. Just more sensitive or stressed than the other fish. Keep the water changes to twice weekly should treat and prevent any problems.

Reactions: AR1

Oscarfishkeeper000

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2021
You haven't noticed the Arowana harassing the kissing gouramis when the go up for air?
Sometimes he gives them a odd chase but he never actually bit them and the tank is big enough where the groumies could have there own space there was no damage to the dead fish no missing scales or fin rips

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store