Need help with my wc polys not eating

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
I'm having trouble trying to find it on the website. I did find their testing reports but it was all super confusing to me and I'm not sure which things are good and bad or what should normally be in there and what's added

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
U can try a gold fish my wc lapradei has been doin the same thing couple weeks after I bought it but the second a gold fish hits the water he hunts but won't anything else idk y cause when I first bought it it ate pellets and worms then jut stopped

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Ya definitely not trying goldfish. I'd rather go with rosy reds or spend the extra money on a few convicts than try out feeders with these guys. Thanks though

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Found out last night that it's definitely my water. I got an automated phone call saying not to drink from our tap for 2 weeks cuz they found harmful chemicals in it. I've lost some valuable fish the past few months so if these chemicals have been in for a while, should the water company reimburse me for my losses? Over $1000 worth of fish died but I just thought it was bad luck on my part.

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
How many threads are you going to have about this?

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
Oh wow sorry for your losses. I would definitely check for reimbursement if I was you

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store