need help

coura

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
europe
Wow what a bummer:( Your snapper will be disfigured for life but wont afect its life quality, a beauty defect if you will. You can use betadine once a day to desinfect it as well as the salty solucion already mencioned. As for your bro...well...got any full grown crocs to trow him to:naughty:?

ceeej31

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
New England
coura;3105709; said:
Wow what a bummer:( Your snapper will be disfigured for life but wont afect its life quality, a beauty defect if you will. You can use betadine once a day to desinfect it as well as the salty solucion already mencioned. As for your bro...well...got any full grown crocs to trow him to:naughty:?
or possibly a couple of smaller crocs could "accidentaly" find their way into his car

coura

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
europe
Or one of this could just..."acidentaly" fall by concindence when he is crossing the sidewalk:naughty::ROFL:

Armand

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2009
Mexico City.
www.piranha-fury.com
huy;3105077; said:
thanks guy i hope my turtle wil be fine
Hi.

Huy I apoligize if you feel I was to rude at you, I have previously talked to you and u seem a nice guy.

I think I overreact but I feel really bad when see people being mean at animals.

Cheers.

huy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2008
viet nam
a it ok armand and my turtle is fine now he/she hunt fish everyday the tail is not rotten anymore

Armand

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2009
Mexico City.
www.piranha-fury.com
huy;3107931; said:
a it ok armand and my turtle is fine now he/she hunt fish everyday the tail is not rotten anymore
You can take some diluded methilene blue with a Q tip and gently aply it to his wound, I might help to heal abf keep infections from show up.

Your turt's quality of life shouldnt be affected by this incident however a gator snapper without tail is less aprecciated in trade although most owners love them the same.

Good look and do not allow your brother come near bay your pets.

Although Huy It came to my mind that all this thing of your brother cutting its tail is a lie because you were keeping your gator snapper along with that common snapper an it was this latter one the responsible for that accident...am I wrong?.

huy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2008
viet nam
lol armand my common is gentle he like a fat boy never fight with my gator snapper
want me show the pic of him :D ? i play with my common snapper

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store