need info?

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
davo said:
yea they are nice looking plecos. ones i added were just orange/brown orange/black stripes like a tiger. look kinda sweet though
The tiger pleco L002, or the prince tiger L038 when mixed with the king tigers are really cool looking. It's like having tigers, and royal white bengals all lurking your tank. Especially fun if you have a planted tank with a grassland section in it.

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
WyldFya said:
The tiger pleco L002, or the prince tiger L038 when mixed with the king tigers are really cool looking. It's like having tigers, and royal white bengals all lurking your tank. Especially fun if you have a planted tank with a grassland section in it.
i really like that idea. i might try it one day. could do it with lots of fish to i suppose, dats maybe. another future project

WyldFya

MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
davo said:
i really like that idea. i might try it one day. could do it with lots of fish to i suppose, dats maybe. another future project
Yeah I was considering doing it with gold nuggets, and full spotted royals L330. And maybe orangeseam and whiteseam plecos. The tiger setup is really nice just because you end up with a stripe thing going for you, which is fun in a grassland. When they swim through the grass, it look like they are little tigers.

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
WyldFya said:
Yeah I was considering doing it with gold nuggets, and full spotted royals L330. And maybe orangeseam and whiteseam plecos. The tiger setup is really nice just because you end up with a stripe thing going for you, which is fun in a grassland. When they swim through the grass, it look like they are little tigers.
thats what i'll aim for

rasdbo

420man
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2005
near purple indo lake
thats a great thought will try in wifey tank, i am know trying the grass theme in my 120 fro my bichirs and that looks great.

WyldFya

MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
rasdbo said:
thats a great thought will try in wifey tank, i am know trying the grass theme in my 120 fro my bichirs and that looks great.
Throw some zebra danios in there, they have a blast in the grasses, if they are tall enough grass. Also neons like high dense grasses.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store