Need peacock experts help!

mrdee

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2009
WI
I mean if you notice that your fish seems stressed out, don't put too many feeders or pellets in the tank because most fish that are stressed won't eat a lot and too much left over food is not good. Only give what your bass will consume in minutes. Once your bass is comfortable and more healthy, you can feed more.

I am still learning everyday with cichlas and wish you well with your new fish. Cichlas are awesome fishes!!!

fish junkie

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2009
northern utah
I mean if you notice that your fish seems stressed out, don't put too many feeders or pellets in the tank because most fish that are stressed won't eat a lot and too much left over food is not good. Only give what your bass will consume in minutes. Once your bass is comfortable and more healthy, you can feed more.

I am still learning everyday with cichlas and wish you well with your new fish. Cichlas are awesome fishes!!!
i agree im also curious what size filter is on your tank also we are assuming that you have a 55 gallon i run my filtration at a minimum of 10x per hour that would be for smaller cichlids the bigger the fish the more i expand filtration capacity just an example but still it works big fish leave big turds , big turd disposal requires big filtration

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store