need the experts

m8r8j

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2008
Ipswich, MA
so im raising up a handfull of baby jaguars and they will only eat frozen bloodworms.. ive tried nls sinking cichlid pellets, sinking hikari gold, floating crushed up hikari bio gold, omega one cichlid flakes, and frozen mysis shrimp... ive been trying soaking the bloodsworms in a cup with a pinch of the nls pellets so the bloodworms would taste like the pellets with no such luck. ive starved them for 24 hours with no luck either. they are from liveaquaria. what do you guys think???

CrimsonFog

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2012
Warshingtun
Its not uncommon to starve for 1-2 weeks.

How small are these babies?

Sent from my SGH-T999

CrimsonFog

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2012
Warshingtun
inch to inch and a half... i just didnt want to stunt them by starving them as babies.

they are also soo skiddish if im in the room and even make a slight movement they all go running into their caves...
Try crushing some of the pellets. When I had RTM from fry to 1.5", I crushed up Massivore and NLS pellets to a fine grind.

They should eat.

ElectricBlueSeanBurch

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Panaque Paradise
If they are healthy 2 weeks is easily doable. They will probably eat pellets in a few days though. Do they try it at all? Like take it in then spit it back out?

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Crushed massivore.

Only situation where i find it ally beatA NLS..

ans having the same travails, exactly, with six baby Red Isletas. Timidity and all.

No lights on does wonders, imho.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store