nervous!!

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
Gshock;3850083; said:
More like 1 or 2 minutes...why on earth would you wait a day or two before trying to feed your ray...
i agree the sooner it eats the better...you should have some in the tank waiting to be eatten...i hate when people post stupid posts that are worse for the fish when they don't have a clue what they are talking about...

mos90

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2009
rome,ny
sbuse;3850701; said:
i agree the sooner it eats the better...you should have some in the tank waiting to be eatten...i hate when people post stupid posts that are worse for the fish when they don't have a clue what they are talking about...

i was told when i bought my rays to let them settle in for a day then feed them. i tried to feed them that night but no luck. they were just buried in the sand. i guess it depends on if your particular ray is looking for food right away. maybe if i had blackworms they would've eaten. they did eat ghost shrimp on the 3rd day. but my male is reluctant to eat much if anything yet. kinda worried.

its not that i dont have a clue. just new to rays.

if they will eat the first day great. but i hear that it is uncommon for retics. again i could be wrong.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store