Never did this but I figured I should be more active on here. Been in the hobby for years, another SoCal member here!

ThatPizzaGuy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 17, 2018
Ventura CA
Hey everyone Ive been in the hobby for years and been on here to just buy and sell, but never done the intro post. I currently have a 180 gallon tank stocked with red tiger severums, a green severum and a red spotted severum. Also have a redhead geo and two other geos in there. Recenlty found a 16" L190 Royal pleco and have about 30 clowns around 4" to 5". Then i have a 135 that currently has 8 goldfish that Im selling to change to start raising a Jardini arowana. I had to set up a 40 gallon also to train my new fire eels to eat. Always fun. About 16" each and havent eaten yet but im crrossing my fingers! I love the hobby and the people in it. Ive made many friends and been offered some crazy stuff, including a guy asking if I wanted his mexican crocodiles. Ive just been happy with all the good people ive met. Id be happy to talk to anyone around or with questions!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Welcome aboard,there was a member that kept caiman but I don't recall anyone keeping any kind of crocodile....that would have been awesome to see lol!

Reactions: kno4te

ThatPizzaGuy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 17, 2018
Ventura CA
Lol
Welcome aboard,there was a member that kept caiman but I don't recall anyone keeping any kind of crocodile....that would have been awesome to see lol!
I agree would have been pretty cool but I don’t think I have the room for that! I think he was trying to get my flowerhorn or something like that. Kinda wish I had gotten them at times but that would be crazy!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol

I agree would have been pretty cool but I don’t think I have the room for that! I think he was trying to get my flowerhorn or something like that. Kinda wish I had gotten them at times but that would be crazy!
......reminds me of a cool shop that had baby Nile crocodiles years ago.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Welcome to the forum.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store