New 10" Clown Loach #2

tdkee1

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2008
West Coast
So far no aggression. I didnt have any aggression problems with the 7 and they were added at 2 different times, which i thought was strange. I think the two 10" will probably have to fight it out and figure out whos queen because of the size similarity. I just hope its not too bad and it doesnt last too long.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

JayC74

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
My 2 big guys were fighting yesterday for about 2hours. They both turned all grey and sparred it out till I fed them and then they forgot about it.lol..It's strange cause they've been together for for a long time and I've seen them do that before quite like that..so random.lol..Hope your guys stay cool!

Xia

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2014
New York
My 2 big guys were fighting yesterday for about 2hours. They both turned all grey and sparred it out till I fed them and then they forgot about it.lol..It's strange cause they've been together for for a long time and I've seen them do that before quite like that..so random.lol..Hope your guys stay cool!
I heard they try and overthrow each other if there's a pecking order so maybe they're fighting to be top dog

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Dang, he looks like a sub lol

Xia

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2014
New York
I agree. A small piece of what makes these fish so special (in my eyes) is that the pecking order is totally harmless as the brief spat always subsides to instant friendship again
Yup 99.9% of the time they're awesome together all sleeping together peacefully. They'll just have those random sparring moments and all is well afterwards

Xia

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2014
New York
Nice! Where can I get some of those loaches around that size?
You're gonna either have to find someone who raised them to that size, raise them yourself, or find someone who imports them but they won't be as fat as the ones that have been tank raised all their life. Prob gonna cost you a pretty penny to find some monster loaches though

tdkee1

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2008
West Coast
Yup youre right xia! And thanks to everyone for all the compliments and comments.

Im pretty stoked about having these two in my tank right now. Being very careful here on out because one wrong move or rookie mistake and its a wrap!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store