New 3 Bar Indo Tiger

ScottishFish

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2013
Scotland
Nice tiger, keep us posted on his progress. It may be worth your while treating for internal worms, just incase that is an added reason for his sunken stomach.

impala

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2009
Toronto Canada
Nice tiger, keep us posted on his progress. It may be worth your while treating for internal worms, just incase that is an added reason for his sunken stomach.
Thanks, he's filled out now after two days of am and pm Carinove Pellet feedings. I'm letting him have five pellets at a time, hopefully I'm not over doing it.

So far he seams clean, no IPs but I'm keeping and eye on his stomach, don't want it sunken or too fat. Tried to take some new pics but he just gets too excited whenever he sees me, like a puppy, lol.

impala

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2009
Toronto Canada
He's started hitting Hikari Food Sticks like a champ ! Now with a full belly he's also full of attitude, at 4" he's tormenting his tank mate, a 10" Black Ghost Knife none stop. I guess 144g isn't big enough for the both of them, returned the BGK to the 175g. Fortunately he ignores the 10" pleco in his tank.SDC11374.JPG

SDC11374.JPG

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
IT dats are mean. If you don't have decor for the fish to hide you might want to consider it. My 15" IT has the whole corner to himself and start trouble everyday with fish slightly bigger than him. They are in a 150g

impala

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2009
Toronto Canada
I've provided enough hiding spots but the little 3 bar never hides, he's front and centre 24/7 patroling "his" tank, lol. As a result the Black Ghost Knife hides all the time and I never see him. Now that the BGK is back in the 175g Angel tank I get to see him calmly cruising about.

Since my 3 bar is so stable and outgoing I plan to keep him alone in the 144g with a 10" Royal pleco, which he ignores, and grow him out into a Monster. When the time comes the 175g will be his.SDC11352.JPG

SDC11352.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store