New 9x4x2 tank build starts in the morning - finally!!

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
Lovely looking tank, been watching the progress.......very well done to you, looks very classy, you must be very satisfied with that.

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Looks brilliant, hopefully worth all the effort?
Hi Toby thanks. Deffo worth all the effort. Only ever got it running on one pump in the end but still got around 6 times turn over. Water change comes on for 3 hours a day and water perams have been great! Really looking forward to getting the rays now, been a long time coming.

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Lovely looking tank, been watching the progress.......very well done to you, looks very classy, you must be very satisfied with that.

Hi Aquaman, many thanks. Yes i am well pleased with the finish. Been hard work but enjoyable at the same time. Finished the stand and tank off with high gloss white paneling i got on ebay, realy sets it off. Should look pretty cool with some black rays in against the white finish. Only problem is i am still waiting for Iquatics to bring out their new series 2 6 foot units so i only have one blue moon 3 foot light over it for now. They were suppose to launch their new units over 2 months ago but are very late on getting the 6 foot ones to market which has been extremely frustrating.

sam_everist

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2012
Hertfordshire, UK
Hi Mate,

I am only 10 minutes away from ND aquatics however I haven't had anythign to do with them before, If I may be so rude do you mind me asking how much this bare glass tank cost? PM me if you would rather. if you'd rather not say then thats fine.

Cheers
Sam

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store