New additions to the collection - CB F1/F2 BD's bred by Mark Huveneers - now in MN

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
You got 3 nice "Castexi" you can sell. :)
"Castexi" don't sell. IF they did I wouldn't know where there's a pair available right now. And IF I had funds I'd be snagging them.

I know how to be able to afford nice blackies but my rays seemed to destroy that idea when they took thier vow of abstinance. Until I figure out how to snap that vow my plate's full.

BUT it's only a matter of time. Been waiting to see Mark's rays available over here for years......

Now we just need to figure out how to sneak some Marbles in on the next order.....

Josh- IF a guy just so happened to frequent the twin cities what kind of chances would he have of seeing these things in the flesh?

freshfishing

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2010
Midwest
Visit anytime DBJ. My wife is from Iowa (I still hold that against her), and we make it down that direction fairly often. I can always drop off some marbles if Mark is willing to part with some pups. Josh

scott s

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2010
Indiana
Now we just need to figure out how to be able to afford them. :(

VERY happy to see someone with a true love for rays deciding to dabble in import/export.

There's definetly seems to be a market here, just seems like we have trouble finding someone that can get us these rays without screwing people over. Hopefully we won't have to worry about that anymore now. :)
Its the screwing people over part that always made me cringe. To date, I have had two that I have been dissatisfied with (one took a couple of rays with it, the other has healed up nicely). When your talkin about "fish" that can cost up to a months or more salary thats a big decision.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store