NEW BIRD

FESHMAN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2015
Q8
I just got this fellow today. He's a baby Eurasian Jay.

curios little thing

I know he needs a bit of cleaning but I just brought him in, he's about 5-6 weeks old. Yeah and don't worry he's farm raised not wild, they don't even exist in my region.

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
You should try to put one of those ant or fish screen savers on your phone and see what he does :) Cool looking bird though; interesting that they only get the blue on a portion of their wings, would look outrageous if its whole body was that blue/black. Good luck with him.

Reactions: FESHMAN

FESHMAN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2015
Q8
Yes he is curious lol.
Yeah he wouldn't stop messing with the keyboard as I was typing the thread

You should try to put one of those ant or fish screen savers on your phone and see what he does :) Cool looking bird though; interesting that they only get the blue on a portion of their wings, would look outrageous if its whole body was that blue/black. Good luck with him.
Should try that sometime, yeah I quite like blue in the wings. I believe blue jays would fit your description the most but the Americans won't let us have them:headshake Thanks for the kind words

Reactions: islandguy11

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
this a house bird? I keep large parrots never heard of this bird.

FESHMAN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2015
Q8
this a house bird? I keep large parrots never heard of this bird.
They belong to the Corvid family, they are highly personable and intelligent. I was also told they could talk but I'm not sure.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
then you have never had a cockatoo.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
They belong to the Corvid family, they are highly personable and intelligent. I was also told they could talk but I'm not sure.
my birds talk, they like to tell each other to STFU, the macaw likes to say in a sexy voice when I am out walking him to hot chicks, "well hello there" to my embarrassment.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store