UK
Look at this for a huge croc!!

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Look at this for a huge croc!!

Wow that's a great catch. Atleast he caught it and didn't fill it with lead like someone in my State did during a tournament. 😠

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Magnificent! I love catching pike...and that is a pike!

Gotta love that "HOLYCRAPLOOKATTHISTHING!!!!" grin! :)

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Magnificent! I love catching pike...and that is a pike!
Yeah, it's a beast alright. The last UK record came from a huge trout fishery in Wales called Llandegfedd Reservoir. Due to the huge number of fat trout in there it is believed that the pike in there go to well over 50lb. It's only a matter of time!

Reactions: jjohnwm

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Wow that's a great catch. Atleast he caught it and didn't fill it with lead like someone in my State did during a tournament. 😠
Yeah, I've heard of various tales of bass fisherman cheating. I believe the prize money is crazy though, it's hardly surprising some anglers try to win by unscrupulous methods.

Reactions: tlindsey

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
You'll read about one scandal after another, as assorted pros are caught cheating by weighting their fish illegallly. I believe now that in the big-money tournaments there are tournament observers in each boat acting as watchdogs?

Any fish species can and will regurgitate the stomach contents as they are brought to hand, especially if it has recently fed heavily, and bass are among the worst. It always amazes me that these dummies would stuff a potential money-winning fish...with sinkers! It seems that inserting a couple panfish or other fish into the bass would be both easier to do and harder to prove. Am I missing something...or are these guys just stupid?

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store