New driftwood added

fishnatics

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2008
Wisconsin
Well when I went hiking about a month ago. I picked up a piece of driftwood that I found. Even though it was cut, I thought it was still a nice piece so I brought it home and had been soaking since then. Boiled water a couple of times and changing water. So today I decided to put it in my tank. What do you guys think?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Binge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2014
Ohio
I would strap some anubias or java fern to it with the ends being cut make it look tree ish but I love the thickness of it
My favorite piece in any of my tanks is a stump some one cut off and threw in the river by the looks of it. but its all knotty and twisted My wife spotted it on one of my gathering trips ( I like to go by one of the big dams here in the spring and see what the thaw brought down)

I positioned it so the stumps are to the back or go into the sand as best I could.

Reactions: fishnatics

fishnatics

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2008
Wisconsin
I would strap some anubias or java fern to it with the ends being cut make it look tree ish but I love the thickness of it
My favorite piece in any of my tanks is a stump some one cut off and threw in the river by the looks of it. but its all knotty and twisted My wife spotted it on one of my gathering trips ( I like to go by one of the big dams here in the spring and see what the thaw brought down)

I positioned it so the stumps are to the back or go into the sand as best I could.
I'll have to rearrange the Anubias plants to see how it looks. Thanks for the tip

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store