New female ( Red Monkey )

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Looking good. 30G won't last long with those brutes in there.

fishfreak317

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
flowerhorncraze.com
i'm glad she made it there just fine.

i honestly think i would work on conditioning them for breeding for now, and pump them BOTH back to 100% first. then try pairing them again, bro.

i dunno if it is even gonna work with such a large female. that really bites that she was sold to you as a 6.5inch fish...

haloman02

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
Yonkers, NY
fishfreak317;2812561; said:
i'm glad she made it there just fine.

i honestly think i would work on conditioning them for breeding for now, and pump them BOTH back to 100% first. then try pairing them again, bro.

i dunno if it is even gonna work with such a large female. that really bites that she was sold to you as a 6.5inch fish...
My male has been building some kok after i put in some crushed coral. Also he's the only one showing aggression she doesn't seem to fight back threw the plexi glass. After a day he has since stopped attempting to attack her and he has been flaring his gills and swimming around in an erratic way almost like tail slapping whats that mean?

terminalMTS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2008
marysville,WA
i notice that alot of fh people say that their fish are way smaller than they really are. i have seen people on here do the same thing. i am a machinist so i am good at guessing the length of my fish.

haloman02

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
Yonkers, NY
Woot they became a pair today, the day i decide to list the male on aquabid. I hope he doesn't sell. Wish me luck everyone!! :D

haloman02

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
Yonkers, NY
March 8th 09 update.

the camera doesn't catch all of the color but you get they point. Thanks for viewing.

Mike fail

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2008
ponca city oklahoma
dude nice red monkey, you need to do an update on your avatar fish!

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
terminalMTS;2822834; said:
i notice that alot of fh people say that their fish are way smaller than they really are. i have seen people on here do the same thing. i am a machinist so i am good at guessing the length of my fish.
It's done with females alot by sellers because of pairing problems.. They'll list it at wrong size or not list size at all sometimes.

Nice pair but I would try and breed them in the big tank. I don't see a difference why they would pair better in a 30g then they would a 75g.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store