New Flowerhorn

big_tank_boy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2008
seattle washington
yea i like this one im just starting to get into flower horns..... theres a shop near me that has a bunch of ones a lot like this same size or smaller....... if u dont mind me asking how much did u get it for? just dont really know prices yet.......

big_tank_boy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2008
seattle washington
cool i think the ones in the shop by my house are like 40 each....... and they look exactly like that but have more pearls.....

big_tank_boy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2008
seattle washington
naw the store sells everthing at about half price than all the other stores around me they have like 10 black arowanas perfect between 10 and 20 inches for 180 each only. i went to a store like 5 blocks away and it was 200+ for 5 inchers...... i think they breed flower horns cuz they have like 15 to 20 of them with the onlky fish there they have over priced is tiger oscars...... like 20 bucks for 1. im still trying to figuer out if im gona get some wild oscars or a flowerhorn.

gregkarr09

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2009
Los Angeles, California
I had a huge tiger oscar...let me tell you there cool , they have a personality but they move so slow and dont do anything all day...Except when their hungry they will shake there head ...The flowerhorns though are very responsive to you and as mean as a pitbull...and digg the rocks to there liking so it's up to you

CrazyCichlids

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2008
Manahawkin, NJ
Flowerhorns are one of those cichlids that can look so different from when they are young to when they are mature adults.....I have had flowerhorns now for 2 years or so and the changes I see in them are crazy as they age.....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store