New guy looking for an entertaining fish for my 55g

chubb16

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2013
Central PA
www.facebook.com
Black Rhoms have a notariously slow growth rate, you should be fine with a 55g for a good while. They are also solitary fish, the don't school like the red belly's or caribe. If you live close to central pa, I have a couple I can sell about 4" big

Pitbull14218

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2014
Ny
Black Rhoms have a notariously slow growth rate, you should be fine with a 55g for a good while. They are also solitary fish, the don't school like the red belly's or caribe. If you live close to central pa, I have a couple I can sell about 4" big
I live in buffalo NY.

Ill Pm you.

Pitbull14218

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2014
Ny
Yesterday u bought a rainbow wolf fish from my LFS.

I wasn't really expecting him since they never called when they got hin even though I was on the waiting list.

I have him in my 55g but I have a few fish in there that I will have to give to my lfs so the wolf can be on its own.

Currently there's a 6" Jack Dempsey, 4" ob peacock, 4"frontosa, and a 4.5" pleco currently with him. I just cleaned the tank the say before and rearranged the decor, but the only one bothering him is the Jack Dempsey, just nudging him and getting in his face.

The wolf backs away and doesn't bite him kinda weird... But the wolf is a good 7" and seems like he's missing teeth. Maybe when the lfs took him in he ran unto the tank wall and knocked them out?

I have no pictures yet, but I guess I will wait to see if he attacks any fish before I get rid of them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store