Hayleybraun

Feeder Fish
May 13, 2017
Canada
Hi! My names Hayley and I'm new here! This is the first forum I have joined so I'm pretty excited to post and ask lots of questions! A little about me: I currently have 3 tanks set up! From biggest to smallest, 55 gallon with 2 Blood parrots,1 Electric Blue Acara, 1 Firemouth cichlid, and 1 yoyo loach. The second is my 30 gallon, which has a couple mollies, couple platies, couple guppies, 2 Gold Ballon Rams, 1 normal Blue Ram which is a female (once the store gets more in Ill be adding a male), 1 Bristle nose Pleco, 1 African Dwarf Clawed Frog, 2 gorgeous Red Onion Nerite snails and about 20-25 mystery snails, Ivory, Black, Gold, Purple, Blue and one gorgeous magenta! and then last but not least is my 15 gallon which is currently housing 3 gorgeous yellow Dwarf pea puffers <3 I also have a cat and soon Ill own 2 super cute fancy rats! I work in a pet store and love love love my job sooo much! All I ever really do is eat sleep work and do maintenance on my tanks! I also collect and grow succulents and cacti! I've got over 100 plants so far! I also grow fruits and veggies! :)

Me.jpg

Kitten.jpg

kitten2.jpg

EBA4.jpg

EBA6.jpg

peapuffers.jpg

peapuffers1.jpg

peapuffers2.jpg

peapuffers3.jpg

View attachment 1252393

Blood parrot.jpg

Blood parrot 2.jpg

us.jpg

Paul.

Feeder Fish
May 10, 2017
Hi, I joined the other day. Had aquarium years ago. Just looking to get back in to the hobby. Having a stab at marine for the first time. Hoping to build an aquarium for seahorses and mandarin fish. I like the unusual in fish and so would likes your puffers. Is the cone shell snails? They look cool!

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hi, I joined the other day. Had aquarium years ago. Just looking to get back in to the hobby. Having a stab at marine for the first time. Hoping to build an aquarium for seahorses and mandarin fish. I like the unusual in fish and so would likes your puffers. Is the cone shell snails? They look cool!

Welcome aboard! Yes Cone shells are snails but would advise to leave be they can kill a man with the neurotoxin from their sting.

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
Welcome to the forum lots of knowledge here. Cute cat and puffers. Nice tank

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store