Aug 18, 2008
Wilmington, NC
those are awesome!

Arapaimaman

In Loving Memory
Aug 27, 2005
Central Florida
Hello Hoyo12;
The carapoknife is a nasty fish.I mean it will be a very aggressive fish.I really liked your zebra knifefish. I went and got one.It is small but,it is gorgeous !

Arapaimaman

phillydog1958

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
i have a clown and black ghost. i want other knife species but can't find any . . . did you special order them or were they stocking them already?

Hoyo12

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 23, 2009
WI
fishsanctuary.webs.com
Arapaimaman;3532566; said:
Hello Hoyo12;
The carapoknife is a nasty fish.I mean it will be a very aggressive fish.I really liked your zebra knifefish. I went and got one.It is small but,it is gorgeous !

Arapaimaman
Really.... lol, I may have to get a Carapo for a species only tank. Thanks for the info.
Any pics of your Zebra? It's an amazing fish, no matter what the size is. :)

King-eL

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Philippines and Canada
Hoyo12;3532423; said:
I've been looking at getting a Carapo for awhile now.... any aggression between the Carapo's and the other fish in the tank? Fin nips, etc.?
They are territorial but I don't see any kind of brutal aggression yet. Hopefully not gonna happen. Get more than 2 if you want to comm them and provide plenty of hiding space.

King-eL

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Philippines and Canada
phillydog1958;3532582; said:
i have a clown and black ghost. i want other knife species but can't find any . . . did you special order them or were they stocking them already?
I got my own source. I just give him the scientific name and he'll source them out for me if they are available.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store