New Member from Oregon

LilMonsters

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2015
Well I've been lurking in the muddy waters for a bit checking out the bait and finally decided to bite. Now of course I'm hooked!

My Wife and I have had a few "monsters" over the years (over 20 years together). They have been young ones, little guys for the most part and we kinda of got out of it for a while, but we are back at it and this time I've got the bug pretty bad..

Past aquatic pals have included bichir eel, tire track, electric catfish, needle nose gar, black ghost knife, red devil...there were others but I can't recall them all at this moment.

Our current collection includes, A young silver arowana, black ghost knife, fire eel, albino bichir, two large severums. african leaf, decent sized pleco and a dozen or so angels...not all in the same tank.. I apologize if I'm not using the "proper" names for all these guys, you all can correct me later.
We have a couple other tanks with community fish, we can leave those for later converstaions.

Anyway I've seen so many great ideas and species on this site I had to sign up and become a part of it.

Once I figure out how to get pics up (Ive seen the thread, now I just have to read it:) ) I'll get a few pics of our guys up.

Thanks for having such a cool place to learn and share....See ya on the inside!!

(oh by the way...Monster can suck a red bull!!!) Good Job Standing Strong and keeping the Logo!!!!

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Welcome aboard!

LilMonsters

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2015
Thank you!
I forgot to mention our Lil' banjo cat we currently have. ...I never see him so I guess he slipped my mind for a moment....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store