new pick up, made my day

USMCtanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2005
wa
:Dwell once again i woke up this morning and checked out Cl for any good deals, and i was thinken man even when i find something cool im always to late even if i reply a cpl min after its posted. but i looked anyway. then on top of page i saw a motro for sale,6" for 85 bucks so i jumped on the email and emailed them, but still took for ever and i was just about to tell myself oh well another deal i missed. but got a reply. she didnt know the sex. i was hopen for a female bc i have a male. but would have wanted it either way. but i went to pick up, and its in 100% health very active and a female. i was so happy. most rays i see around here at lfs are 150 for some same size and sometimes smaller and there always males, so yes im hqaveinga great day. now i just need to fatten her up and grow her out.
better pics to come later, just snapped these to show ya:D

new ray 014.jpg

new ray 008.jpg

hbluehunter

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2007
Lynnwood, Wa.
SWEET !!!!! now you got your female...Congrats...

ajb1971

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 20, 2005
Lowell, MA
congrats ray-bro! now get em breeding,,,,,,,,,,,,my female is on her 3rd litter, she got 1st prego at about 11-12'' and the male was 10''.

P.S. if you served or are serving in the marines, thank you for your service!

USMCtanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2005
wa
hbluehunter;1838362; said:
SWEET !!!!! now you got your female...Congrats...
thats ya im happy, thoght for sure i would haft to pay 150 plus for one taht size at lfs or pay a ton in shipping to get one somewhere else so im def happy. now just gotta wait tell there mature and the fun will start

AttackFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2007
Torrance
:drool:
When you showed me that ad, I couldn't even believe it.
Thought it was a scam.

Awesome deal.

USMCtanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2005
wa
ajb1971;1838364; said:
congrats ray-bro! now get em breeding,,,,,,,,,,,,my female is on her 3rd litter, she got 1st prego at about 11-12'' and the male was 10''.

P.S. if you served or are serving in the marines, thank you for your service!
ya cant wait to breed them, and y ai was in the marines, thank you for the support means alot :headbang2

USMCtanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2005
wa
AttackFish;1838369; said:
:drool:
When you showed me that ad, I couldn't even believe it.
Thought it was a scam.

Awesome deal.
ya and i was half way yahoo I.M. you that ya its way to good to be true and then i heard, u got mail lol. was crazy

hbluehunter

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2007
Lynnwood, Wa.
USMCtanker;1838367; said:
thats ya im happy, thoght for sure i would haft to pay 150 plus for one taht size at lfs or pay a ton in shipping to get one somewhere else so im def happy. now just gotta wait tell there mature and the fun will start
So how fast do they grow anyway ??? I call 1st dibs on a pup !!!!! :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store