New project, will take a long time

Tequila

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2007
USA
So I'm guessing that this project finally finished you off as I see there has been any post in here for a while. That will teach you to dig a hole out back in Moon Monkey country, fill it with some of that water from across the pond and expect to be able to keep and raise life in it. Didn't I tell you that if you didn't use chemicals like chlorine beach or at the very least chlorine and tile inside instead of a liner, that you would get the same effects just much quicker if you stuck your head in between the door and the jam and let the wife slam the door a few dozen times per day. :irked:

Well I hope that everything else on that side of the pond is good.
:popcorn:

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
So I'm guessing that this project finally finished you off as I see there has been any post in here for a while. That will teach you to dig a hole out back in Moon Monkey country, fill it with some of that water from across the pond and expect to be able to keep and raise life in it. Didn't I tell you that if you didn't use chemicals like chlorine beach or at the very least chlorine and tile inside instead of a liner, that you would get the same effects just much quicker if you stuck your head in between the door and the jam and let the wife slam the door a few dozen times per day. :irked:

Well I hope that everything else on that side of the pond is good.
:popcorn:
I did notice your return 'master' but chose to ignore your ramblings., a dead gigas is nothing to be celebrated. The pond is crystal clear, we have lost 2 fish in three years and all is good, we have a problem with one fish that has a swim bladder issue but apart from that all is well with the project. I choose not to update it as there is no reason to.. project done and any updates shall be done with other threads.

The two sturgeon are not only growing at an alarming rate the biggest is about 64cm, the koi are fine. This thread is only open in case someone wants to ask a question on the build nothing more.

I don't recall saying you were a butcher for dissecting your fish, you had no choice as I remember and I remember praising you for staying up all night with one why you tried to saved it.

Pm me if you want talk my email address is obvious

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Checkin in...all is gettin better, Grandchildrens' love is like no other...Peace, popz... ;)
Nice to hear your still kicking bro:) Sorry to read about PCH

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store