NEW RAY FROM MILES!!

fishguy23

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
sorry to derail this thread a bit, but I want to be able to see these pics!!!!!!!!!

what does this mean???? vBulletin Message

fishguy23, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You need to be a full "MFK Member". In order to become a full "MFK Members" you need have at least 5 posts.
2. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

FlammingWoodChuck

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2005
California
Lol i just read that post of who would get it. i am looking for a ray but it illegal here in cali :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: i want one so bad. i did see one but it was a 150$ and it was about 4in disk i would have gotten it but i was a newbie at the time and didnt have the money

Waldo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Spokane WA
I have more people in Fornia then the entire rest of the country. WHY? Tell Arnold to make them legal or your going to terminate him! :headbang2 :woot: :headbang2

wism_chan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2005
SG
Waldo said:
I have more people in Fornia then the entire rest of the country. WHY? Tell Arnold to make them legal or your going to terminate him! :headbang2 :woot: :headbang2
Wah Bro Waldo....
your avatar so fierce... :eek: :eek: :eek:
..nice picture

bluedempsey

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2005
Monster's r us
here is the ray from miles :grinno:

bluedempsey

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member