DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
andysmith;5161681; said:
come on fishdog spill the beans!!!!

why is it such a secret?
Grab a piece of paper and write down all CSX's clues. The answer is a combo of the only species not on the paper. Unfortunately there's 3.... lol

FishDog

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
B.G. KY
Yeah the problem with these really cool hybrids is they are not crosses between just two species as DB mentioned. They usually consist of a hybrid crossed with a non hybrid, hybrid to hybrid, and even some cross breeding of sibling to parent. Then again, it might just be two LOL! So in the short, you will have thousands of dollars and years (not just a couple) tied up in trying to reproduce this ray combo. JohnG and a few select people who are probably not on this forum have this almost one of a kind ray. As with DB, I wish I would of jumped on it when it was for sale.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
FishDog;5161973; said:
Yeah the problem with these really cool hybrids is they are not crosses between just two species as DB mentioned. They usually consist of a hybrid crossed with a non hybrid, hybrid to hybrid, and even some cross breeding of sibling to parent. Then again, it might just be two LOL! So in the short, you will have thousands of dollars and years (not just a couple) tied up in trying to reproduce this ray combo. JohnG and a few select people who are probably not on this forum have this almost one of a kind ray. As with DB, I wish I would of jumped on it when it was for sale.
Just have to runb it in don't you :irked:

I paid shipping on that Hybrids tankmate (Jim's keeper Marble pup) and I didn't swing a deal for the hybrid too. I woulda saved on shipping.

Worst "pass" ever. :cry:

Someone needs to get in gear and make us some more of these things!!! :headbang2

AquataHolic420

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2006
Neeeew Hampshaaa
hereticlosmorte;5163028; said:
i wonder if it's somehow a true hysterix x leo.

i'm just throwing it out there.
if i ever find out it is, i am going to be super pissed, unless i do get brents male Leo pup..but where would the yellow come from??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store