new saltwater tank ...

GODZALLA

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2008
IN FISH PARADISE
lol ... yeah liz i really learned alot and i started to understand many things in ma way to have saltwater ( seahorses )

GODZALLA

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2008
IN FISH PARADISE
and of course i ll let u know every new ...

GODZALLA

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2008
IN FISH PARADISE
well man i ll be soo happy i l be honored and u ll like Egypt alot
specially the red sea wow man that is the real saltwater ... !

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
slowef;2083727; said:
Thank you Liz! I try my bestestest ;) lol. George is cool, I wanna go to Egypt and visit him! lol
ahhhhhhhhhh .. sweet

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
GODZALLA;2083752; said:
well man i ll be soo happy i l be honored and u ll like Egypt alot
specially the red sea wow man that is the real saltwater ... !
wow yes the red sea...must be beautiful

GODZALLA

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2008
IN FISH PARADISE
yes liz it is soooooooooooo beautiful specially when u r on a top land in somewhere called ( na'ma bay ) on a high hill ( which there is a hotel built on it ) u can see the bay with its wonderful colors shinny !! that is all is a matter differ than if u went diving ...that is a heaven down there !!

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
GODZALLA;2084079; said:
yes liz it is soooooooooooo beautiful specially when u r on a top land in somewhere called ( na'ma bay ) on a high hill ( which there is a hotel built on it ) u can see the bay with its wonderful colors shinny !! that is all is a matter differ than if u went diving ...that is a heaven down there !!
wow it sounds beautiful..is it near you...do you have any pictures...

GODZALLA

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2008
IN FISH PARADISE
i am going on 12 sep. there but i ll stay in a hotel in the shark bay ( in sharm el shakh ) city and i ll take many pics as i can for sunset and sunrise and there is submarines so ii guess may be i ll go for a underwater trip lol i ll post all the pics i ll take

and here is the map i live in the white circle and sharm ( shark bay ) is in the black circle

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
wow George that is going to be so interesting to see all the pics... i look forward to your vacation too...haha.... i don't feel like you are so far away until you show me the map....funny how we are all not much different though,,, we still all enjoy the same things.... i am glad your outgoing so i can learn about your country too...that looks like some trip you will be taking... the med sea must be beautiful too... two sea's around the desert...wow George...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store