New to Forum

mcozad829

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 20, 2015
Hello All,

I am new to this forum and am joining because I believe that there is a lot of information that will be beneficial to me. A little background, I have about 10 years aquarium experience total, 5 of which has been saltwater. I dabbled a little with a predator tank when I first started saltwater and quickly realized an 80G was to small to appreciate predators. I then went on to reef tanks which I have been keeping for about 2-3 years now. Fast forward we have just finished construction on our new home and I incorporated a fish tank into the plans. Currently all that is there is a water source, drain line, and dedicated circuit with extra outlet along one wall of my home office. The floor space available for this new tank is 92" x 36". While the original plan was going to be a large reef tank, I keep returning to my childhood dream of owning a shark. With the new space available I am hoping to make this dream a reality by creating a suitable environment for a coral catshark. I look forward to reading all of your guys opinions on the matter as I begin my journey in the world of shark husbandry.

I apologize if this is posted in the wrong area, I did not see a dedicated introduction thread and figured I would post it here because sharks are what I am really hoping to learn more about over the next few months.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store