New vid of Dovii,Large GT and Rose Queens

greenterra

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
bombay_biorb;1501625; said:
the gt looks amazing
AMG;1501649; said:
Beautiful, especially the GT. That GT is the most impressive specimen I've ever seen.
Thanks very much:)

eliew6;1501657; said:
That's a serious nuchal hump on the GT. Never knew they get that big.
He is not the first I have seen with a hump that size but they are definately not too common:)

Decoder;1501670; said:
Excellent setup. What do you feed your GT? What do you use for lighting? And another thing I have noticed watching your tanks is the fish are always calm. Is it the result of understocking?
Thanks for the comments.The GT's main diet is Massivore Delite with raw shrimp,earth worms and fish fillets thrown in here and there for some variety.Lighting I use 40W 18000k Power-glo bulbs.As for the tanks being calm from understocking.I couldn't really answer that one.I personally put it down to a lot of human interaction or just luck.:)

greenterra

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
dyajz;1503585; said:
Holy shiet! that is one nice Green Terror! Best I've ever seen! Where did you buy him?.
Picked him up from Pet Country in Slacks Creek,South Brisbane about 3 yrs ago at about 1 1/2" His red bands were actually white when I got him.

Steve p

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2007
Bristol UK
Loving your tanks very cool vid.

Steve

greenterra

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Cecropia;1504117; said:
The finnage on that GT is phenomenal. thumbs up man
Thankyou very much.:)
Marc280106;1505494; said:
Great clip, mate.
Glad you liked;)

PiebaldMidas;1507153; said:
Thx:)
cchhcc;1507206; said:
Wow! What a GT!

By the way, why do you feed Massivore instead of one of the cichlid pellets?
I originally thought I'd try it as it was a higher protein pellet.It paid off off as he only started developing the hump after this was introduced to his diet.:)

Steve p;1507468; said:
Loving your tanks very cool vid.

Steve
Thankyou:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store