Newly born motoro PUPS!

JOEG.

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2006
Tennessee
thanks for all the info. I will post pics tonight. Ive already moved them to their own tank today. Between work and worrying about them, Im drained and still more to do.

JOEG.

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2006
Tennessee
Ive had these rays for over a yearnow . I bought her from a friend of mine in GA. She was already 11-12 inches at the time. I bought the male ray from david webber about the same time. he was about 8-9 inches. I didnt do anything special, just lots of food(mainly nightcrawlers) and lots of water changes (ph 7.0-7.2), temp from 80-86 degrees, all in my 240 gallon tank with two emperor 400 filters and two rena xp3's. Clean and consistant water changes 25-50% every sun and wed with tons of worms fed to her. Apparently it might have work. I know this is nothing technical or something wonderous just consistancy i think is the key.

abortedsoul

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2008
MD, USA
:headbang2:headbang2:headbang2CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :headbang2:headbang2:headbang2

Thanks for the info. You should post some pics of the little suckers! :popcorn:

stingray man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2007
chicago
Wow great info read every last word. Would also love to see some pictures

spring007

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2006
Where there is sunshine
congrats bro!

ashleysomething

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2008
Maryland
xaznkewlguyx;2587450; said:
do you guys realize how old this thread is? :hitting:
lol "It's a trap!"

When someone brings an old thread like this back to life, it is easy to stumble on it and not see the dates. Funny, none the less.

:popcorn:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store