NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
Wooooow still cant believe johnny football fell to the browns. Best case scenario for Cleveland, pretty tough for Manziel. Keep your head up kid, there may be hope for ya sometime in the distant future lol

And has jacksonville given up on trying to win and sell tickets? Like I wont argue bortles is a decent qb but I dont think hes as good as bridgewater and definitely wont sell the tickets Manziel would have. I give them 2 seasons before they are moved to london. If it were a line id put my money on under though.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
to me, the best QB in the draft is Carr even though his brother didn't turn out so well, but he's not tall like Bortles or flashy like Manziel. Not sure about Bridgewater. If Carr didn't have that poor bowl game, I bet he would have gone first or second for QB's.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
See I think qb first round is always hit or miss and think either manziel, carr, bortles or bridgewater would have been ok. They say carr hands are small but who knows. I actually was hoping jerry would have taken one of them and then rebuilt the d over the next few years. Let romo play ( two back surgeries his days are numbered) and while say carr is on the bench learning you do nothing but draft defense and get to of all the horrible contracts he keeps signing.

Im not a fan of starting rookie qb actually hate it

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
They say the same about Bridgewater's hands...they're 1/8" bigger than Carr's and Bortles' are only 1/8" bigger than Bridgewater's, but I think that's kind of a stupid reason. It's more about how well you play than your physical attributes to me. There was a time I liked the Cowboys after hating them for so long, but when Romo took over and they lost T.O. and Julius Jones, I gave up. I agree about letting Carr learn from Romo's mistakes while letting him play for a couple more years. Maybe they'll pick him up, but I bet the Texans will pick him up first although IMO they already have a potentially good young QB and would be better off picking up a decent established QB to help him learn.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Totally agree about the Texans
..to pick a qb would be stupid.... its a shame they dont give these kids time to developers...I also like mcarron who know but jerry so in love with romo he wouldn't do it.....in two years dallas will be looking for a qb and will end up giving big money to a washed up vet.

What u guys think about manziel in Cleveland?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
what good young QB do the texans have? i personally thought even though the guy last year had a decent year statistically, they're built to win now. They need to find the guy NOW to plug and play. maybe fitzpatrick is the guy but i'm iffy on him.

i personally love manziel in cleveland. that team is ready for a run. ben tatt, josh gorden, jordan cameron plus a solid defense that added a bunch of new hard hitter in donte whitner, T.J. Ward, Karlos Dansby.

Wether hoyer (check early season stats and the win streak before the revolving door at QB) or manziel starts, at the very least, this team should be trending upward. Also remember josh gordon appears to be an elite WR that missed the first 5 games last year and had to play through the ridicoulus revolving door of QB s when he finally joined the team and still put up Calvin johnson type stats. imagine with familiarity could do

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
Brian hoyer is actually a decent qb from what I saw of him over the years as brady's backup. Ofcourse I thought the same of matt cassel, but one thing is sure of johnny football in cleveland, browns fans and team seem to be instantly uplifted and excited. If nothing else he will generate huge money for the team with ticket and jersey sales.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Brian hoyer is actually a decent qb from what I saw of him over the years as brady's backup. Ofcourse I thought the same of matt cassel, but one thing is sure of johnny football in cleveland, browns fans and team seem to be instantly uplifted and excited. If nothing else he will generate huge money for the team with ticket and jersey sales.
He was really rolling with the browns before the injuries. Easily their best stretch of football. He might actually keep johnny on the bench to start the season if healthy

Lol@cassel. He fooled alot of people

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
Case Keenum...the second best qb in college history. He didn't make the mistakes playing college in Houston as he has with the Texans but I still think he has great potential especially with that a-hole who abandoned Penn State and if he had a decent veteran and qb coach to help him out.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Active using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Sooooo wanted Manziel drop to the second round just so he would have spent the whole night stewing in his juices.

I am glad the Falcons bucked their trend of no OL in the first round, we really really needed a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store