NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
so i see denver top of the list on power report, SF second, Seattle 3rd and my team SD 9th. that sound right to you all?

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
I can see Santa Clara being a spot above the Seahawks ... they had a better off season with free agents and such.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I dont think sf is top three ....unfortunatly you always have to count the pats and I still think den and sea battle for the 1 and two spots. Plus green bay will have a healthy Rodgers and their slot rec back.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
I wish people would give it a rest. He(Tony Dungy) doesn't want to deal with all the drama...which is all the Rams have going for them this year.

Now the idiots out there are screaming for revenge.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/... ****birds are singin! a bunch of media tools

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
^ lmao! I heard dungys 2 interviews today clarifying his comments. He still insists he wouldn't want to deal with the drama if he were hypothetically coaching but failed to address the hyprocity of his full support of the mike Vicks return and how it was a distraction/drama at the time if he were hypothetically coaching back then too. The boycotts, the protests, the angry letters, the media attention, the teammates being asked about Vick Vick Vick who wasn't even a starter, the community service work etc etc. he should just admit he was willing to fight for Vick and deal with the drama but you wouldn't put up with it for a g@y man because you don't agree with it. Thats the truth. Be like pops and just admit it!

Now in other news, training camps are starting up....i cant figure out the giants. Anyone got some predictions for them? They really baffle me

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
why mention it if you want people to give it a rest? now all the ****birds are singin! a bunch of media tools
Kudos to you for not understanding what I posted. I meant the people who jump on the people who don't support the g@y community. They like to make issues where there isn't. I didn't say anything about others discussing it. It wasn't until further down in the posts that I felt it ran it's course here.

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
your over reacting.Vick did something horribly wrong and needed support.Sam brought attention to himself for what? For media support,to promote himself.Dungy was right.This ain't affirmative action for *** football players!LOL I'm sure there are plenty of *** players you don't hear about because it's a team sport.If any player puts himself above the team then he is selfish and won't succeed.

It's a 2 team race in the nfc east.what interests me is the afc south.I have a feelin the Colts will go down a little,so who will step up?I'm thinkin ten or the Jags.These teams are desperate.houston looks to be rebuilding.

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
The GIANTS Hired Ben McAdoo as the new O coord so we’ll have to see how Big Blue adapts to this new style of play. I have my reservations about Ely being able to get rid of the ball fast enough to be effective in a West Coast type of scheme but who knows. Cruz will be good IMO playing that type of offence. Over all I think they will be better then they were last year, don’t have to improve much for that however. If this new system clicks they should be able to get back into contention. It’s way too early from me to make any useful predictions about any team at this point. I do expect the Santa Clara Phony Niners to come out swinging this year, watch Miami and a decline of the Pats in the AFC East.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store