NGT cloudy eye and swollen mouth

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Absolutely Im not taking any offense you guys, I know what I did wrong and its my fault. Tank is a 90 with AC110 with 5 dats (4x 7-8" indos and 1x 5-6" NGT). I make no excuse at all. I did a 50% wc, added melafix, salt, and API erythromycin.
Add another canoster filter asap. Like an fx.5 maybe or eheim . I strongly suggest this will help woth tacklong the bio load

I used to keep loads of tigers in a 120g. But had 3 canister filters.. and x2 wc per week.
But evemtually the dats grew too big and needed a bigger tank.
Glad your taking the advice in a positive manner.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

L600

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
MI
STATUS UPDATE:

Eye is stil cloudy, but much less. Jaw is still open, BUT much less and the guy can actually move his jaw/mouth (open/close). Before his jaw was fixed. Hopefully his jaw will eventually close completely this weekend.

BTW found on craigslist a 4x2x2 120 gallon tank for only $100, Im picking it up and using the 90 as a sump wet dry.

strollo22

Siamese Tiger
MFK Member
May 21, 2012
Datnoid Island
Don't tell me you're into that JDM style....

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Nah lol. That's just crazy stuff. 2-5" It's, 2-7-8" It's, 1-10" It, 1-14" It, 1-5" It, 1-16" endli and a 16" giraffe nose cat. Sounds like a lot when I put it in writing but it doesn't look like it. Working on getting rid of the 14"

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SickSauce

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2011
Mekong Delta
STATUS UPDATE:

Eye is stil cloudy, but much less. Jaw is still open, BUT much less and the guy can actually move his jaw/mouth (open/close). Before his jaw was fixed. Hopefully his jaw will eventually close completely this weekend.

BTW found on craigslist a 4x2x2 120 gallon tank for only $100, Im picking it up and using the 90 as a sump wet dry.
Sounds good, Keep us updated.

L600

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
MI
So his mouth completely closed for the past few days. The swollen lip was unswollen and looked healed, so today I tried feeding him a piece of shrimp. He went for it but then spat it back out and his jaw was locked open again, I had to leave for school. I came back home and his mouth is now completely closed again but theres some redness and a bit of swollen lip again. Any ideas?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store