NGT?

pisalious

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2015
Dubai
Wow prices here in abu dhabi and dubai and 50-70% cheaper...90 bucks for a xxl clown loach !!!!! we get it for 30-35 dollars here

Dieboldly

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2015
Buena Park, CA
So I went to a new spot and I found these guys. Their top fins look like they been getting bit. I feel real bad for them. Too bad I don't have a bigger size tank. Two bigger Indos that are sad looking. Not even swimming, just slumped. Bunch of Jars and 2 Pbass.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
So after finding out that my flowerhorn has hex from this shop, I will not be buying there again. I was told he was healthy and eating. That was false! Be careful there guys

MorningStar

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2015
SoCal
So after finding out that my flowerhorn has hex from this shop, I will not be buying there again. I was told he was healthy and eating. That was false! Be careful there guys

I agree, they don't look like they take care of their fish. Especially if they're still selling those NGT's all nipped up. I didn't buy nothing cause of that too.

Geofroniac

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2013
San Gabriel
Somebody go save those dats..esp the ultra skinny NGT!
Was there today. Both ngt was skinny and growing fungus. Wanted to rescue it if it just skinny but fungus i dont know i can treat it.

Sent from my LG-D851 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

MorningStar

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2015
SoCal
Was there today. Both ngt was skinny and growing fungus. Wanted to rescue it if it just skinny but fungus i dont know i can treat it.

I would get them if I could but I am in a bind with cash.

JayC74

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Massachusetts, USA

Stinks to hear that. Hopefully the store knows about the fungus and starvation..and can treat and feed

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store