MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
These little get togethers get better and better. Thanks to all those who came out, the shops that welcomes us with open arms, and all that good stuff.

tommyfc3s

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2013
New Jersey
had him eating floating carni sticks today.
i guaranteed ya he'd be on pellets already, shark aquarium is pretty good with that as far as my luck goes.

i ended up having to move one of the dennisoni barbs i got at monster because the other didn't fair too well with my small peacock bass.

and i snagged this at aquascape

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Whoa........that little bass nailed that barb! I see they put the MFK sticker I gave them on the tank, very cool to see and nice ray too BTW.

I've been feeding the little aro about 6 pellets a day and now he comes right up to me and just about takes it right out of my hand. I swear he's already grown half an inch. He eats about 6 carni sticks a day spread out over about an eight hour period. I'm going to have to redo the whole tank around him, but probably the coolest fish I've ever owned and it's only day three. He's loaded with personality and definitely knows I'm the food guy already.

tommyfc3s

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2013
New Jersey
that was from us sticking it on there actually :ROFL:
my aro was the same way practically grabbing carni sticks out of my hand and a swear the thing grew a half inch every time i turned around

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store