Non For Profit that my family started

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
Hello all,

I have been working like crazy recently and I forgot to share with you all my (families) latest project. Earlier this year my family decided to start a chapter of AMBUCS in our community. We founded the Muncie, IN Chapter of AMBUCS RAC TRYKES.

I have created a website for the group and we have a facebook page. For those who do not know AMBUCS helps provide Trykes (bicycles) for handicapped individuals. We have been lucky so far this year and have been able to raise enough money for three Trykes! Knowing how great you all are, I wanted to share the website with the group. We are always looking for new members or donations. All the money goes towards supporting individuals in need. Please go to the website or facebook page and check us out. You can go to the AMBUCS page to find chapters in your area to help or feel free to support our chapter.

http://www.ractrykes.org/

karaig19

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2012
In the Ocean
Hello all,

I have been working like crazy recently and I forgot to share with you all my (families) latest project. Earlier this year my family decided to start a chapter of AMBUCS in our community. We founded the Muncie, IN Chapter of AMBUCS RAC TRYKES.

I have created a website for the group and we have a facebook page. For those who do not know AMBUCS helps provide Trykes (bicycles) for handicapped individuals. We have been luck so far this year and have been able to raise enough money for three Trykes! Knowing how great you all our I wanted to share the website for the group. We are always looking for new members or donations. All the money goes to supporting individuals in need. Please go to the website or facebook page and check us out. You can go to the AMBUCS page to find chapters in our area to help or feel free to support our chapter.

http://www.ractrykes.org/
Your familys doing a really good thing my friend. I wish you all the best of luck and God provides you with the money you need for your organization. I barely go on facebook but I will join. Keep us updated!

bbortko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
Northwest, Indiana
Bravo

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
Way to go Mike. Just liked your FB page and will share whatever comes through.

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida

KellyFrancis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2012
Somerset WI
That's so awesome of you to do!! I'm a PCA for a girl with SMA and her parents got her something similar for Christmas a couple years ago. She's non-ambulatory so it was the coolest thing to see her push herself around the garage on her bike one day! Thank you from those of us with a child close to our heart! :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store