North Jersey Aquarium Society Fall Auction

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
we are not the most punctual bunch ( except jettefrances17 jettefrances17 ) but shookONES shookONES is supposed to pick up jettefrances17 jettefrances17 at 9 bag two fish then come to me then go... and it is about an hour drive .. so.. 1030- 11? OH and I think f22 f22 is coming too.. but he is the king of excuses.... #hopethishelps
I pray you budgeted breakfast into your schedule. We don't want grumpy pau pau or jay again haha

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Great list! I hope there is a good turn out.

This is one club that deserves our support and the support of the hobby. It has quietly been in existence for years, has one of the most dedicated and knowledgeable member base in the hobby and truly works for the advancement and education of fish keepers throughout Tri-state area. It is not a scam, it is a true Aquarists club that strives for the betterment of our hobby. Please support the NJAS and help it grow into the dominant organization for fishkeepers in our area.

Reactions: mrrobxc

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Great list! I hope there is a good turn out.

This is one club that deserves our support and the support of the hobby. It has quietly been in existence for years, has one of the most dedicated and knowledgeable member base in the hobby and truly works for the advancement and education of fish keepers throughout Tri-state area. It is not a scam, it is a true Aquarists club that strives for the betterment of our hobby. Please support the NJAS and help it grow into the dominant organization for fishkeepers in our area.
We have arrived MFK on the scene

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Leaving now.

RangerBlue381

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2013
New Jersey
So what did everyone bring home? I had to leave early and someone beat me out for the electric catfish but besides that it was fun. I brought back the African mudfish/hinge mouth (should be fun figuring that thing out) and the datnoid

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
So what did everyone bring home? I had to leave early and someone beat me out for the electric catfish but besides that it was fun. I brought back the African mudfish/hinge mouth (should be fun figuring that thing out) and the datnoid
HAHA- I got the E cat and the datnoid came from me! good luck with him

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
definitely a nice dat. i guess its a fair trade. now if anyone knows anything about that hingemouth i would take some advice on that. and just gotta keep my eyes out for another electric cat
I'd like to see a picture of that thing.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store