NTT won't eat

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
That sucks after all that. If you would have known he would die, you prob would have kept starving him
He looked promising last night. I am very sad to deliver the bad news tonight. :-( I should have limit him to two guppies last night. He got greedy and ate to his death. Another option is to continue to starve him like you said. It's a live and learn lesson. I will probably stop buying NTT since I already have a really nice 3 bars IT.

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
I just bought a couple too, I'm sorry from your loss wish me luck! This thread will help a lot for everyone as a consolation! So thank you for documenting!
Goodluck and keep us updated. I think they are easier to switch over if they are smaller. My smaller NTT didn't have trouble accepting other food.

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
He looked promising last night. I am very sad to deliver the bad news tonight. :-( I should have limit him to two guppies last night. He got greedy and ate to his death. Another option is to continue to starve him like you said. It's a live and learn lesson. I will probably stop buying NTT since I already have a really nice 3 bars IT.
I Wouldnt say he got greedy... he was proper starving..
I wouldnt bother with eat or die..
What have you learnt from it.???

Theres plenty of time to convert tigers.. they live a long time..
Perhaps you should have grown him a few inches before starving...

A plump fat tiger bigger than 6-7 inch csn prob fo without food for 6 weeks.

But a small baby thinbar .... not a good idea. Probably.died from internal blockage as it coyldnt digest the food cause it had not eaten in so long

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store