OCTOBER 2009 TOTM WINNER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stibnite

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Everyone loves Peacock Bass. Just can't go wrong with them.

Although, there's a few other significant species in the tank which inspired my awe of the aquatic community.

syndicate

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2008
Brisbane, Australia
smpage;3581948; said:
Congrats! I've noticed that tanks with Pbass in them always seem to win. lol.
i voted for that tank because off its overall look the lighting the aquascape its had it over the rest

mr.reef24

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2009
USA
s704.photobucket.com
congrats to the winner and thanks to all who participated in the totm in october

mr.reef24

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
I think what made this tank image pop for me, was the overall fullness of the tank. As well as the perspective.

By Cropping the image close to the edges of the tank, there was just enough tank left to indeed be identified as a tank.
Just enough, you know?
not the walls and the under tank area and parts of the room that the tank is setting in. That all takes from showing off a tank.

The way the sides were reflecting just as they do when you look at a full tank view in person from the front. You can only see one end's reflection.

This Image of J's tank looked like what I'd be focusing on, if I was standing in front of it, looking at it in person. It gives that sense fullness but not too overly done, and the depth is perfect for that amount of fish, close but not crowded...

I'd probably be able to set and look at this tank for hours and hours and not get bored...

2 years in the making and you well deserve this one Bro...Way to ride the Landslide win!!...

I'm thinking TOTY material too!

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
zennzzo;3584136;3584136 said:
I think what made this tank image pop for me, was the overall fullness of the tank. As well as the perspective.

By Cropping the image close to the edges of the tank, there was just enough tank left to indeed be identified as a tank.
Just enough, you know?
not the walls and the under tank area and parts of the room that the tank is setting in. That all takes from showing off a tank.

The way the sides were reflecting just as they do when you look at a full tank view in person from the front. You can only see one end's reflection.

This Image of J's tank looked like what I'd be focusing on, if I was standing in front of it, looking at it in person. It gives that sense fullness but not too overly done, and the depth is perfect for that amount of fish, close but not crowded...

I'd probably be able to set and look at this tank for hours and hours and not get bored...

2 years in the making and you well deserve this one Bro...Way to ride the Landslide win!!...

I'm thinking TOTY material too!
thx for the kind words zen, appreciate it :thumbsup: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store