Oddball Wish List

Status
Not open for further replies.

titansfever83

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2007
AL
PULCHER, where did you find the first pic???

Nevermind with the black bar silver dollars, I want what's in the first picture!!!

:headbang2:headbang2

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
AttackFish;1791744; said:
Bleeding Heart silver dollars
Aye, bleeding hearts DO look great!! I've got a 'pair' in my 300gal...would LOVE to get some more! :D BTW...they are M. lippincotti...;)

Pulcher

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2007
Florida

RedTigrinus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
MA
Id like some leptobotia enlongata and pelligrini. They are from China. I also want Homaloptera orthogoniata they are from Indonesia, Laos, Thailand, and Malaysia. Mississippi paddlefish, shovelnose sturgeon, and mbu puffer

Pulcher

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2007
Florida
Get some Lates japonicus if you could.

First pictures: This is a very rare catfish collected from Papua New Guinea. These pictures are the only ones on the interenet at the moment. There pretty sure its sci name is Plotosus papuensis

Second picture: Sorubimichthys planiceps Collected in the Amazon R., Solimoes, Rio Negro.

Third picture is: Probarbus jullieni It comes from the Mekong and main stems of other big rivers. Will pay good money for these.

Plotosus papuensis.jpg

Plotosus papuensis3.jpg

Plotosus papuensis5.jpg

Plotosus papuensis7.jpg

firewood.jpg

800px-Probarbus_jullieni.jpg

maxinout13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2006
mass
www.massaggression.com
excellent request , so many beauties out there, all have been added to the lists, as said before new lists go out to all contacts on fridays, so keep em coming!

Red tail catking

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2008
The white padded room
How about LDA065 pleco or a
(subspecies)P. endlicheri congicus/Congo bichir? These are the largest species of these fish.

And how big are your black aros going to be? Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store