ODDBALL's Writing Contest

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I may jump in on this but I'm a bit blurry on what we are writing about. do we write on any fish or hobby related topic?

souzie

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Hi Folks,

I'm announcing a contest hosted by myself. I'm looking for articles reflecting the Monster Fish keeping hobby. Here are the rules (which may be adjusted, as required):

1) Original writings and pics are preferred. If other people's work/pic is included please provide the appropriate credit to the originator of said work/pic.

2) Please post to the proper forum and post the final work, with pics/drawings/illustrations, etc., in the OP (Opening Post).

3) Pic-only threads will not be considered. I'm looking for write-ups of breeding/growth/natural-aquascaping projects, taxonomic/synoptic writings,etc.

4) All eligible articles must be from today's date and onward. Articles written prior to this date are excluded (but, many thanks for them).

5) Shoot me a PM of your entry, when completed, so I may review the article. Please include your mailing name and address in the PM.

6) Entry deadline is midnight April 30th-ish. In truth, it's when I run out of prize packages.

For your efforts, I will reward you with a postage-paid Prize Package consisting of:
1. 2 MFK Aquarium decals.
2. 2 MFK Post Cards.
3. And, 2 MFK Pin-Back Buttons.

This contest is open to ALL MFK members. (Yes, I will pay for International Shipping, too).

Let the Contest Begin!!!
Is there somewhere I can buy those pins?!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
I'll try to write something. I've actually done a ton of write ups for a local fish keeping Facebook group. I just need to find them.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Jakob

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2008
Iceland
I will write something, having barely posted to MFK for the past two years it will be fun doing something productive on this forum.

Great idea, cheers.

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013