OFFICIAL 2009 NFL discussion thread.

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Free agency starts tonight, which for me is the beginning of the season. I'll start off the discussion.

:swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire

Sage Rosenfail? That's who we get to go to the next level?

FIRE BRAD CHILDRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim:

Give Childress the job he has earned!

CHILDRESS Subway..jpg

jkennedy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
Arizona
I agree, Rosenfells sucks and I'm sorry for that if you are a Vikings fan. Tavaris Jackson appears as though he has no future though...it would have been sick if the Vikings would have waited a little bit and tried to pick up Matt Cassel. I am a Seahawks fan so I'm hoping for some good moves to be made starting tonight. TJ Housh needs to go back to the west coast and play for the hawks! I know the seahawks nor the vikings will be trying to get a runningback in free agency but my favorite free agent right now is Derik Ward. Overshadowed by brandon jacobs but that is kinda reminiscent of Michael turner and LT....

Druu

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2007
Notre Dame, IN
zZz overpaid, undereducated brutes if you ask me. I like draft day- see who gets their hopes and dreams dashed. Maybe you shouldn't have majored in kinesiology, huh? That ballroom dancing class help you ride the bench, Leinhart?

Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami
I think Cassell would have fit the Vikings nicely. As for Tavarris...I feel like he has hope, but needs some more time to develop. Not on the bench, on the field. You guys have a good foundation (defense, running game), now it's time to polish up those other skill positions.

As for Miami, I think we need more Oomph on the offensive line. Jake Long was an awesome choice, but we need another big man up front to give noodle-arm pennington more time to throw. Also, it won't be this season, but I definitely want Vick to come to Miami. Get the rust off, and then run the wildcat...that would be awesome!

Cichla dude

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2008
Springfield MA
www.facebook.com
GO BUCS

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Hmong_Xiong;2839408; said:
Vikings have an ok team but yea they really do need a QB maybe they can pick up micheal vick :D haha

I'd take Sally Struthers over Michael Vick

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Onion01;2839366; said:
I think Cassell would have fit the Vikings nicely. As for Tavarris...I feel like he has hope, but needs some more time to develop. Not on the bench, on the field. You guys have a good foundation (defense, running game), now it's time to polish up those other skill positions.

As for Miami, I think we need more Oomph on the offensive line. Jake Long was an awesome choice, but we need another big man up front to give noodle-arm pennington more time to throw. Also, it won't be this season, but I definitely want Vick to come to Miami. Get the rust off, and then run the wildcat...that would be awesome!
Tavaris Jackson wouldn't "develop" in the next ten years. Cassel had one good year, I don't want that type of risk for the money he'll garner.

Saying you want Vick on your team is pretty much endorsing cruelty to animals. Perhaps you could have OJ in the backfield (murder), Mark Chmura at TE(Child molester), Eugene Robinson at CB (John), and Hollywood Henderson at LB (Crackhead). You could have the all-felony team! I'm sure Onterrio Smith is available to backup OJ, he'll bring his whizzinator.

Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami
ewurm;2839532; said:
Tavaris Jackson wouldn't "develop" in the next ten years. Cassel had one good year, I don't want that type of risk for the money he'll garner.

Saying you want Vick on your team is pretty much endorsing cruelty to animals. Perhaps you could have OJ in the backfield (murder), Mark Chmura at TE(Child molester), Eugene Robinson at CB (John), and Hollywood Henderson at LB (Crackhead). You could have the all-felony team! I'm sure Onterrio Smith is available to backup OJ, he'll bring his whizzinator.
Me wanting Vick to play has nothing to do with endorsing animal cruelty. He committed a crime, and paid for it. No need to further punish him. Regardless, trying to argue about Vick is pointless. You're either for or against him. Seems to me you have plenty to criticize but not much to offer. What do you suggest other than firing your head coach, eh Wurm-o? ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store